I want my art to always be a unique experience.
I developed a unique technique for drawing abstract continuous line doodles (called “creative cartoons”) that reveal and depict people's inner voices through automatic drawing.
Acrylic Pour Paintings
My acrylic pour paintings are meant to transmit the meditative, colorful, and vibrating energy I feel and share with the world.
Acrylic Dip Paintings
My goal as an artist is to help you connect with yourself on a deeper level through abstract art and realize that you belong here.
Etched Acrylic Pour Paintings
I am able to bring together creative cartoons and abstract pours by actually etching slightly abstract images into acrylic paintings.
Custom Intuitive Cartoons - "Inner Voice Caricature"
I also draw custom “inner voice” caricatures for you. This is where I draw the cartoon of your authentic inner voice - seriously! It is the most profound here-and-now connection between me and my customer.
~ Crystal Lindsey, MBA
& Paid Speaker
As a performance artist, I will literally create a masterpiece directly from an audience member's scribble while I present an awe-inspiring message of grit and gratitude. This multifaceted approach to teaching tickles all of the senses and reinforces the message. Plus you can give the creative cartoon away or auction it to a charity of your choice.
- Women’s Future Conference - Moderator
- Gulf Coast Child Care Business Accelerator Summit - Houston
- First Capital Title - Workshop Instructor
- SBDC - Workshop Instructor
- California Association - Workshop Instructor & Speaker
- SBDC - Workshops Presenter
- San Diego Association - Workshops Presenter & Conference Speaker
- Fresno Association of Realtors - Workshops Presenter & Conference Keynote Speaker
- Resiliency & Super Growth
- Create The Life of Your Dreams
- Success Made Easy
- Top 3 Tips to "Do What You Say"
- The Power of Grit & Gratitude
Hire Crystal for
- Public Speaking
- M.C. or Emcee
- Corporate Trainer
- Inspirational Speaker
- Panel Guest
- Marketing Consultant
- Corporate Resilience
Award-winning abstract artist & motivational speaker does 100+ burpees per day. “Weird” art born from being abandoned at 11 years old.
She developed a unique technique for drawing abstract continuous line characters (called “creative cartoons”) that reveal and depict people's inner voices through automatic drawing. Additionally, her acrylic pour paintings are meant to transmit the meditative, colorful, and healing energy she feels and shares with the world.